Saturday, December 15, 2007

Wooo-hooo!


This is pretty darn funny. Gail always makes me sign up for the Fat-Boyee division at most marathons. Well guess what happened? I won the Clydesdale division at the Tucson Marathon! Yes I hope you all were sitting down while you are reading this or you might have hit your head as you passed out! We hardly ever stick around for the awards because Fat-Boyee's don't often win much. (Gail wins more than me for sure!) But a few days after the race Gail tells me I won my division. Then a few days latter I got the award in the mail. It is pretty cool looking and is signed by Pam Reed on the back

Well off to run in the rain tomorrow at the Christmas Marathon up by Olympia. Hope to see some of you there!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

Great to see you today, albeit briefly. I only stayed about 15 minutes, then wanted to head out so I could get home before dark. 4:18 huh? My watch said 4:20. How did you do? : )