Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Seattle Marathon?

Here I sit in SFO on an overnight. Trying to decide whether I should run the Seattle marathon in 10 days or not. Never had a desire to run Seattle but I want to get another marathon in this month. I have to work quite a few weekends in December so I am not sure when I could get another one in this year. Gail and I want to get that second star from the Maniacs! So we need 6 in 6 months. So far we have done 3 since October 1st. I am still having IT band problems so this will probably be a 4:30 marathon for me as I will need to go slow.
Nice day here on the Bay, I think 4 to 5 miles is in store for this afternoon. Tonight I will be in BUR and its supposed to be in the mid 80's tomorrow. YEAH!

1 comment:

mom said...

Hi guys I am waiting for either race results or a weather report. Very cold and windy here. I and a friend are off the Borders to convice myself that it is really not that bad of a day Watching the skins on T.V. Mom